Terms & Conditions
- online-e-commerce.co.za host the clients website on their partners web server and provide such platform as described in Teraco Data Enviroments.
- online-e-commerce.co.za do not limited to a maximum monthly data for traffic allowance or monthly disk space. The monthly traffic allowance for all Web Hosting services is 4,000 MB, it also includes email traffic the client should clear unwanted and spam emails from time to time to not exceed the monthly hosting bandwidth. In the case where a client needs more bandwidth the client may request an upgrade to next higher hosting service.
- online-e-commerce.co.za do allow clients to host at their own hosting company as long as the requirement for the new server meets our current web server setup. Webs would also host the website and client may host their own email server at their preferred host. Before moving/transfer a website away from our server it’s the clients responsibility to make sure that the new host meets the correct spec’s and server requirements, we do not migrate/move a website to your new hosting company it will be the new hosting company’s responsibility to migrate the website and database. We will supply the server login details for the client after an indemnity from is signed and scanned or faxed back to online-e-commerce.co.za. It would be the clients’ responsibility to facilitate and change the DNS records at the domain registrar in accordance with the new hosting companies’ records. In the case where client do not renew their hosting and domain fees webs will suspend the website hosting, if the outstanding fees are not paid within a month of the expire date webs will terminate the website; clients need to contact us prior to the one month cutoff date to transfer their domain and web data to their own host. Our prices as advertised include one year hosting, a minimum yearly fee from R 600.00 per year will be charged for the 2nd years hosting. We do not supply support when the website is moved to a different host.
- online-e-commerce.co.za shall not be liable for any illegal software or licenses used by the client.
- The costs of development, web design of the client’s website, including HTML, PHP, or other coding, are not included in the yearly Web Hosting fee.
Clients may cancel the web hosting in 30 days’ notice, a notice mean faxing the notice to online-e-commerce.co.za, The client may then access the websites main control panel to transfer the web property. online-e-commerce.co.za will not be responsible for the site migration to a new hosting company; the responsibility is for the new host to take care of software settings. It is also the clients’ responsibility when receiving the login details not to abuse or give out the login details to sources that cannot be trusted. In the case where a deposit has been paid no refund will be calculated for registration fees, transfer fees, server setup fees, time spend on skype/phone meetings or software/template cost or installation of said software/templates.
- online-e-commerce.co.za guarantee a 99% server uptime per year for hosting the website.
- We supply a free domain and hosting for one year, upon accepting our quotation, a recurring hosting fee from R 600.00 (depending on the amount of products on the eCommerce website) is payable prior to the next year for domain renewal and hosting the website for one year.
- online-e-commerce.co.za shall provide the client with email (we do not supply desktop or mobile support to setup e-mail accounts, many tutorials are available to follow for your specific device), domain services, and/or web hosting services in accordance with the client’s choices.
- Without limiting the generality of the above the Client indemnifies and holds Webs harmless against losses, injury, damage, penalties, costs on attorney and own Client scale, or claims of whatever nature howsoever arising from or in connection with the Services hereby made available by online-e-commerce.co.za
- online-e-commerce.co.za reserves the right to take whatever action it deems necessary at any time to preserve the security and reliable operation of the network where the server are hosted and the client undertakes not to do or permit anything to be done which will compromise the security of online-e-commerce.co.za server network. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason not prohibited by law. We reserve the right to terminate service to any customer for any reason not prohibited by law. Any deliberate attempt to cause damage to our hosting servers, the network or any other internet servers will result in immediate account deactivation without prior notice.
- Our prices as advertised do not allow for custom changes to the template layouts or default Flat Rate shipping, inform us before work commence of any changes.
The default Flat Rate shipping method allow a standard rate per item, all products have the same shipping cost. Customization to accommodate advance shipping or Courier API will include additional costs.
- We support Virtuemart and Woocommerce shopping cart and WordPress and Joomla CMS. Customization of the core shopping cart and functionality is not quoted in our prices.
- Our business hours are from 9:00am to 5:00pm Monday through Friday – South Africa Time Zone (UTC+02:00).
- Our preferred method of communication and support is via skype for interactive visual communication.
- You are responsible to supply all content such as data, graphics, photos that is necessarily for your website within a reasonable time-frame of 45 days.